Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lately

I know I haven't posted for almost a month. I just haven't been in the mood, I guess. That, and I've been slacking with my camera. So, I don't have any pictures to make an update more fun. But we're doing great. Nothing too eventful, but I'm not complaining.

For President's Day Weekend, we spent some time with Austin's family and extended family. We did some snowmobiling and sledding which Rachel absolutely loved. We've also been painting our bedroom. I just needed a new color, so we have a new comforter now and neutral but darker walls. Maybe I'll post a picture once I get the walls decorated.

Hopefully I won't be such a blog slacker this month. :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Don't worry about not blogging - life is so busy! I'm looking forward to pictures of your redecorating!

Preston and Keri said...

I know how you feel! Sometimes I feel like blogging is more of a chore than something fun to do.
That's fun that you painted your bedroom. I want to redo ours soon.