Thursday, January 7, 2010

She Prays

Our little ones really are children of God. And they are so excited to learn about our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. This is the sweet prayer that Rachel has been rattling off without any help:

"Heavenly Father, bless Mommy, bless Daddy, bless Rachel, name of Jesus Christ, amen."

I'm a proud mama.

7 comments:

Alisha said...

She is cute, cute, cute!

Preston and Keri said...

So sweet! I remember when Kayston started saying prayers. I cried for about the first 50 prayers he said!
Now Bry will fold her arms and put her head down and start mumbling.
Love it!

Elise said...

How sweet! I can't even imagine how much that must fill you with joy!

The Bunker Family said...

That is so sweet! The day your kids start praying is awesome!

Darren Johnson Family said...

such a cutie!

Bryan and Sarah said...

So cute! I can't wait for Jessie to be talking!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Love it! Isn't it so fun when they start praying? Caden has just started getting creative with his prayers "And bess my twucks and my snakes and my dog and daddy's Waw Skoo appycations (law school applications)..." Yep. Those are just the *positive* ones...(c: