"Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family." ~Anthony Brandt
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Baby, It's Cold Outside!
Rachel cracked me up the other day when she said, "Baby, it's cold outside!" She must have heard me singing that line from the song (you know the one.) We have been enjoying heaps of snow. And we're slipping and sliding on the ice. In fact, Austin totally biffed it walking through our church parking lot a few days ago. (I've never seen him do anything uncoordinated before, so I laughed pretty hard.)
And we were able to do this. Rachel looks out the kitchen windows every morning to say hello to our snowman and periodically checks back throughout the day to make sure he's still there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great snow pictures! We'll have to bring Jessie up in the winter sometime to play!
So darling!! Sounds like she keeps you laughing!
Ha Ha! That's funny about Austin! Just as long as he didn't get hurt!
I like your snowman! Preston and the kids built one in our back yard and it would freak me out every time I would stand at the kitchen sink!
We're hoping for some new fresh snow here. Ours is all crusty!
I love that song! Rachel is building up a good repertoire at an early age. :)
She looks so cute with her hat and gloves on! Awesome snowman by the way! And why is it that we laugh so hard when people get hurt or do something uncoordinated? :)
Post a Comment