Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Four Years Together

We are celebrating our fourth anniversary this week. December 10th, what a momentous day that was for us! I can't believe how the years have flown by. I remember setting up our first Christmas tree together right after we got home from our honeymoon, and I still think about that newlywed Christmas every year when we decorate our house for the holidays. We can't help but feel that the Lord has been good to us. Life is sweet when you get to spend it with the one you love. Someone snapped this next picture while we were just standing there talking after our sealing. We were happy, emotional, and a bit dazed, and I can guess what was going through our heads. Probably something like, "I wonder what tomorrow will be like?...I wonder what the future will bring?" Now, looking back, I realize that those questions really didn't matter much. What matters is that we keep loving eachother and moving forward together, hand in hand.
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

11 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Happy Anniversary! You two really are a perfect match! Hope you have a fun anniversary!

Austin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austin said...

Thanks Love for being such a wonderful wife. These past four years have been better than I could have ever imagined.

Mosers said...

Congrats that's awesome!

Jake and Laura Eames said...

Congrats what a cute couple and cute pics!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Bunker Family said...

Congratulations on 4 years - each year is so exciting!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

How cute are you two!!! (c: Congrats on a happy four years and many more to come. Btw, that new picture of Rachel is just PRECIOUS!!!

Our Family said...

You guys are so beautiful! I'm so happy that you're still so in love. You deserve the best Krystal!

Darren Johnson Family said...

Congrats!

Katy said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary. Krystal, I got your message. Thanks so much for thinking of us. How about a dinner when we finally get to bring the baby home? You guys are great!