Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card

Many of you will see this Christmas card via e-mail. For those of you who were not in my e-mail contacts, here it is again. Click on the pictures to enlarge. Merry Christmas!
Click to play this Smilebox newsletter: Robertson Christmas Greetings
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox newsletter

5 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Cute idea!!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love your Christmas card! Krystal, you just keep getting prettier! Also, I can't believe you learned to play the organ, that's awesome!

Cassie said...

Krystal, I love peeking at your blog once in a while. Your little girl is so cute. Hope this next year is also a good one for your family.

Kellie Henry said...

Okay I love that picture of your little girl by the tree in her dress. So adorable! Love your card. Happy Holidays!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Such a cute card and darling pictures!!! Makes me remember that I haven't done mine either...(c;