Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year. Some of my extended family came as well, so we had about twenty people in the house. The food was fabulous, and we had a great time.
Rachel got to play with her cousin Brenna. They were so cute walking around with their matching dolls. I enjoyed seeing them interact with eachother a little more than they have in the past. I'm sure they'll be great friends in the future.
My sister, her hubby, my brother, and his wife. It was so nice to visit with them. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my brand new little nephew, Matthew. You'll just have to take my word for it...he's cute. I loved visiting with my siblings. My younger siblings are also wonderful, though I didn't snap any pics of them.
My mom was the star of the season, pulling off an amazing feast for twenty. (Of course my dad was a big help, too.) Rachel sure does love her grandparents. She would ask for them the moment she woke up every morning. I'm so thankful for my family. And I'm thankful that Austin is willing to make frequent trips with me to visit them.

3 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love the photo you have of Rachel at the top! What a cute Christmas dress! I'm glad your Thanksgiving was good! I still remember when Bryan and I ate at your parents house -they are great cooks!

Leslie Monson said...

Wow! I loved the pic of Rachel with the Christmas Ornament. She should be on the cover of a magazine! So good to have you all down here. We miss you all!

Preston and Keri said...

Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We missed you though!
BTW- I LOVE the pic of Rachel at the top! SO CUTE!!!