Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We had a fun Halloween! We got together with a bunch of Rachel's cousins on the Robertson side. This is all of them together in their costumes. Rachel and ALL of the boys. (No princesses or fairies here.) It's a miracle we got them to stay still long enough to take this picture!

Rachel, Jace, and Jakob getting ready for the Robertson's ward Trunk-or-Treat. Somebody acutally handed out stuffed animals instead of candy. Cool, huh? I opted for taking Rachel around in the stroller (much easier for me). She was so funny trying to grab candy and wave at people with her tiger mittens on.

Daddy with his little "tiger-ette". I loved this picture!

My friend, Karen, and I took the kids to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat, which was actually held a day early. I think Rachel enjoyed having Karston and Cole there as additional entertainment. There was a carnival afterwards. Somebody had the cute idea of filling a kiddie pool with paper from a paper shredder and hiding candy in it. Rachel visited that pile of paper about five times.
I spent most of the past two days trying to keep Rachel's tiger head straight. Rachel had been roaring at her tiger costume every time she saw it hanging in her closet for the past month. But once we got it on, she seemed to forget that she was actually a tiger until we held her up in the mirror. She thought that was pretty cool.

3 comments:

Brandon and Mandee said...

What a cutie pie! Rachel's costume is adorable! It looks like you guys had a lot of Halloween fun! -Mandee

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you put pics of Rachel in her costume on your blog! Ive heard from the fam how dang cute she looked and wanted to see her for myself! She is SO adorable! I cant wait to see you guys again!

Leslie Monson said...

What a cute little tiger! She's amazing on her first trick or treat! It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago.
Love Mom (Grandma Monson)