I thought this was fun. I'm not obsessed with Twilight, but I still thought some of you might enjoy this. I was surprised to see that I was an Esme because I never identified with her character as much as others, but it actually makes sense now that I think about it. Leave me a comment telling me which character you were! Call me a nerd, but I think it's fun.

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
6 comments:
Hey! Now I can keep up with you on Facebook and Blogger! :) Rachel is so adorable. It was fun to look back at previous posts and see what you've been up to!
I took the Twilight test awhile ago and I was Jacob. I'm not obsessed with the books either, but I did find them interesting!
I'm esme too!
Haha, I realized this is a different quiz than the one I took! It's hard to be a female Cullen and Jacob at the same time. :) That was probably confusing. I took this one and I am Esme.
I was an Alice. I guess I can kinda see that. Fun quiz.
I took this the other day, and I'm Alice. I just wish I had her closet :)
Krystal I can totally see you as Esme. I think it fits you perfectly! Fun! I should take the quiz.
Post a Comment