Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Rachel!

I can't believe she's already a year old! It has passed way to quickly, and we've loved every minute of it. Rachel is such a special girl. This is a QUICK slide show of our little celebration.

7 comments:

Brandon and Mandee said...

Hey cute pics I am glad Rachel had a good birthday! thanks for posting the pictures they were fun to see.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Happy Birthday, little Rachel! It does go by so fast, and gets better all the time. Speaking of better, that cake looked good, hmm, hmm! (c:

M said...

What an adorable, happy girl! Congratulations to her and to both of you!

-Monica (Smitchey)

janeen said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Robin and Stephenie said...

Rachel is so cute! I think after one they get to be more and more fun.

Our Family said...

What a cute slideshow Krystal! I can't believe Rachel is a year old already... don't they make you realize how quickly time flies?!

Linds said...

Thanks for your phone message the other day. I didn't get it until it was too late to call.

Linds