We celebrated our Monson Family reunion this week. We tossed around a lot of different ideas for the reunion, but finally settled on staying at my folks' place. I have a wonderful family, and we manage to have a really great time wherever we are. It was so good to have everyone together. We spent a day at Lagoon and another day out at Mirror Lake (which was beautiful.). Lagoon was a lot of exhausting fun. I guess I'm still getting used to doing the "mom thing." This was a first time experience of spending practically the entire day with the stroller, but the babies did better than we could have hoped for.
We put Rachel on the carousel. She just had this surprised look on her face the whole time during the ride, but when we took her off, she screamed! I guess that means she liked it. It worked out nicely having my parents there. Austin and I were able to ride most of the big rides and work out a baby-swapping system. Neither of us had been to Lagoon in YEARS, so tons of the rides were new to us. Thanks to the family that made it such a great week. We love you all!
4 comments:
how fun I love being with family. Rachel is getting so big. what a cute little girl
I must say 18 months later, I'm still trying to get used to the "mom thing"...and I've got another one on the way! (c: You gotta love the family time though, and how cute is it to see your parents with the grandkids??? I love it! (c:
Hey guys! It was fun seeing you guys at Lagoon. Your blog is cute. E-mail us and we'll give you guys access to ours. Our address is rjk_johnson at hotmail
rod and janeen
What a cute slide show of her birthday! How fun to see the pics.
One year old and counting! We love our little Rachel!
Grandma Monson
Post a Comment