Okay, so I officially turned 30. It is so weird! I still feel like I'm 25. I don't know what happened to the last five years of my life. My MIL and my SIL were so sweet...and without even coordinating, they both put up an "announcement" in our front yard. My MIL also brought me a birthday cake. Austin took care of dinner (thanks to Papa Murphy's) and wrote me a super sweet, sentimental card (the most important thing to me.) I got to open some fun gifts and get spoiled by my hubby and kids. It was a great day with my loved ones.
3 comments:
Happy 30th birthday! 30 does seem a weird age to turn. Bryan turns 30 this year too.
I love the sign they made!!! Such a fun idea!
It was a little hard turning 30 for me but not as hard as it was turning 31!!! =)
So glad you had a happy birthday!
Aw man!!! Look at me, all super duper late to wish you a happy birthday! But it looks like you had a fantastic day, I still can't believe that it wasn't yesterday that we were walking the streets of Santo Andre (c; Love ya, girl!
Post a Comment