
We took a trip to the pumpkin patch this year. We invited Rachel's Uncle Jakob to come along, and they had a great time. It's a fun little place. They have a maze made out of hay bales, so the children can run through the maze, but you can still see the tops of their heads. They also have a train.

I bundled James up in his baby carrier. It was a little windy, but he didn't seem to mind too much. I'm just glad that it finally feels like fall. I was getting a little tired of summer weather.

Rachel and Jakob on the train ride. Rachel lost her favorite Halloween bow because she kept taking her hood on and off, but that was the only setback of the afternoon. James and I went on a train ride, too. Gotta' love this fall season!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love how Rachel and Jakob are such good friends!
Ummm, how's your back doing after carrying James like that? My back gets sore after carrying Kenley in the Bjorn for 20 minutes and she's half James' size! I want to squeeze him! He is just too cute!
I love pumpking patches! I think we're going to go to one next week!
Post a Comment