Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rachel's 4th Birthday Party

I can't believe my little girl is four! She is such a Little Miss Sunshine. We just love her and feel so grateful for her. We had a fun party this year. She loves the Rexburg Splash Park and requested a party there. All of our local family met us up there. We had pulled pork sandwiches, hot dogs for the kids, and cake and ice cream at the pavilion there.
Then Rachel and all of her cousins played in the water. You can see how much she enjoyed it. I love these pictures of her getting wet. They capture her personality so well. That's our smiley, mischievious, spunky girl!

She got some great gifts. The highlight was a new big-girl bike with training wheels. She also got a helmet and a bell for her handlebars. She is so funny. She starts ringing her bell as soon as someone comes into sight...just so they know she's coming. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Happy 4th Birthday to Rachel! She is such a cute girl! Brylee still talks about her and is always asking when we can go back and stay at Rachel's house!
So happy she had such a fun Birthday!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Rachel! We learned that she is definitely smiley, mischievious, and spunky when we visited. We wish we could have been there!

M said...

Happy birthday to Rachel! She's growing up so quickly!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Happy Birthday to little miss Rachel! I used to think she looked a little bit like her daddy...but the older I get, the more I see just you! She is an absolute doll, I'm pretty sure I would've been thrilled with the food alone! What a great b-day! (c: