Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Countdown

I'm excited to meet this little guy soon. (This is an old ultrasound that I'm just getting around to scanning into my computer.) The fact that I'm down to my last few weeks is a little surreal. My mind is full of all the normal questions: Will he come early or late? Will he be a calm baby or fussy? How will Rachel adjust to having a sibling? How will I adapt to a new schedule?
But putting aside my apprehensions, I just can't wait to cuddle a newborn again. I realize that in practically no time it will be hard to remember what our lives were like without him. So grateful that this has been a good pregnancy. Hopefully I'll be introducing him in our next post!


5 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Yay! We can't wait to meet him! Good luck with the last few weeks and be sure to call when you have him!

Jake and Laura Eames said...

So excited for you! Good luck, I hope it all goes well. I firmly believe that if you are a calm mommy then your baby won't be a fussy baby!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I'm excited to see photos! I hope that everything goes well too. A new baby is tough!

The Bunker Family said...

Good luck! I hope all goes well!

Katie Lee said...

EEk!!! I'm so excited for you. Reading about it makes me want time to go faster so I can meet my little one in a few months. Your family is so adorable!