Tuesday, December 14, 2010

5 Years

The time has whizzed by! I can't believe we just celebrated our 5th anniversary.

Austin planned a really nice weekend for us. He arranged for a babysitter overnight. We went to dinner and then to a nice hotel nearby (picture of us in lobby.) He was especially thoughtful in all the little details...sparkling cider, chocolates, remembering to pack our wedding DVD for us to watch, etc.

I'm so glad we tied the knot 5 years ago. I think we've grown and learned a lot together. I've been thinking a lot lately about the differences between men and women...how we're meant to complement and teach eachother. The best thing in life is being able to spend it with someone you love and learn from, don't you agree?

6 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! How awesome is Austin to organize everything! I love being married too - it's so nice to have a best friend!

Preston and Keri said...

Happy Anniversary! I love getaways! And yes, Austin did an awesome job planning everything! That is so fun!
Being married is the best! Especially when you have such a great guy!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I completely agree about all of it...and Congrats on your anniversary! Here's to MANY more! (c: You are still looking absolutely adorable, preggo lady! Love it!

Hey, if you get a minute, I'm doing a giveaway on my new blog and I would *so* love it if you were in it!

http://loveallthingsbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary and on your upcoming addition to your family! Boys are so fun and very active! So glad you guys are doing well!

Brandon and Mandee said...

Congrats! Glad you had a good anniversary! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Brandon and Mandee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.