Thursday, November 11, 2010

2nd Trimester Ends

This is the first time I've taken a picture of my belly this pregnancy. For those of you who were just dying to see my pregnant, here you go. This is me at 27 weeks. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is passing!

My due date has been moved up to February 8th, so that means I officially enter my 3rd trimester in a few days. (That's the part that won't go so quickly, I know.) This little guy has been so active, and I've loved feeling him move so much. Especially since Rachel was so calm in the womb and I was always stressed about her lack of movement.

Aside from borderline blood sugar and barely passing my 3-hour glucose test, this pregnancy has been wonderful. The doctor says my weight gain has been exactly "to the textbook," so I've pretty much stopped stepping on my scale at home. Honestly, I've loved being pregnant again (does that sound weird?) And I've felt pretty good.

10 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Okay, so, I think I looked like that when I was maybe 6 weeks! You are TINY! Maybe we shouldn't come for Thanksgiving! I'm not sure I'm ready to stand next to you! =) JK (kind of)
You look so cute though! And I really like your hair!
Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Mosers said...

I was sickly ill with my girl, but loved pregnancy with my boys! I'm excited for you! :)

Trenda said...

Your still tiny as ever! I am 21 weeks pregnantant and my belly like twice the size of your belly! Not fair! :/ But really, congrats and I am happy you have been enjoying being pregnant and that your baby is active! :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You are so incredibly adorable pregnant!!! I'm glad it's going good and baby Robertson isn't giving you too much trouble...yet! (c: Here's to a quick and easy third trimester (wink wink)!

Bryan and Sarah said...

You really look so beautiful! I'm glad that you're enjoying being pregnant. It is special to have a baby inside you! What would it have meant if you didn't pass your glucose test? Are you having low blood sugar?

Krystal said...

Sarah-
Sorry I didn't explain. My blood sugar has been quite high, and I've been leaking sugar in my urine. If I had failed that 2nd glucose test, I would have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Let's hope that doesn't happen!

Katy said...

You are so stinkin' cute! AND tiny! That is great that you have felt good, but yes you are weird for loving being pregnant! ;) I know some people really do love being pregnant; I just can't relate to that!

Smiler said...

So funny that you said you love being pregnant because I just read Tatum's blog and she was asking if people were just lying when they said that or if there were really people out there that loved being pregnant:) I didn't LOVE being pregnant but I didn't hate it either. I actually like the labor/birth process the best. I know, weird but it's such an amazing miracle! You look adorable. Glad everything is going great. The third trimester actually went really fast for me with my second as well. I think you just have other responsibilities with #1 that time just flies!

Our Family said...

Krystal- you are one of those people that people talk about when they refer to how cute pregnant bellies are. I have to amen Trenda's comment... not about her belly but about mine! haha.

Sarah said...

Oh Krystal, I am so very excited for you two (three). How wonderful to be having antoher baby. I feel the same way as you. This pregnancy has been every different from the first, and in some ways easier, faster, and full of good excitement.