Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 Years Old!

My sweetheart turned 30 a few weeks ago! I made him this special football cake, just in time for the preseason. We had a great little celebration with family and friends a few days before his actual birthday, and then we got to spend his big day in San Francisco. (Picutres of that trip coming soon.) I am so proud of the wonderful things Austin has done in his first 30 years, and I can't wait to see what he accomplishes in the next 30.

5 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Happy 3oth Austin! Gosh, you're getting old! =)
I LOVE the cake Krystal! I only wish I was that creative and talented!!

The Bunker Family said...

How fun! 30th bday is a big one. I might have to get any tips on how you made your cake - my husband would love one just like it for his coming birthday!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy 30th Birthday! We loved spending it with you!

Katy said...

What a cute cake! Good job Krystal, and Happy Birthday Austin!

Kellie Henry said...

Good job on the cake!!! That is dang good! Congrats on the little one! So happy for you guys!