Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter!

We had a great Easter/Conference Weekend in Utah with my family. In fact, all of my family was there. Austin and I were able to get away without Rachel for a while and go to IKEA and eat at Rodizio Grill (yumm!)

We had fun putting together a little egg hunt in my parent's yard....we did it Saturday instead of Sunday, and I'm so glad we picked the day that there was NOT snow all over the lawn. Rachel didn't even dump her basket this year :) We also colored easter eggs and ate lots of good food. Rachel loved playing with her cousins.

She must be her father's daughter...squinting when it's overcast.
I just loved watching these two little cousin/friends. They seem to like eachother a little more each time they get together.

And, of course, the egg coloring is just magical.

5 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

OMGOSH! I can't believe her cute little girl hair! It has gotten so long! She is such a doll! Next time you're in Utah, CALL!! =)
Oh, and LOL at squinting when it's overcast!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Fun Easter stuff! Caden only got to dye like two eggs because I was too paranoid about him dyeing his clothes...but the finding the eggs was just fine!

Katie Lee said...

she is adorable. Looks like your easter was fun!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your Easter weekend looks like it was fun! Rachel is looking so grownup! I love the squinting when overcast too - she does look like Austin when she does it!

Our Family said...

Oh Krystal, she's growing so fast! Make it stop!