
Our little ladybug. She got good at saying, "I'm a ladybug!" And she kept asking to "dwess up, ladybug cosume." She had fun crawling around and making squeaking sounds. (I guess since ladybugs don't make sounds, she created her own.)

The wings were my favorite part of the costume.

We went trick-or-treating at the zoo on the 29th. Rachel loved it! She was so excited about all of the big Halloween blow-up things. Our ward also did a trunk-or-treat and carnival on the 30th, and we spent the 31st at Grandma and Grandpa Robertson's and went to their trunk-or-treat.
Plenty of trick-or-treating if you ask me!

And we did carve a Jack-o-Lantern a few days ago. It was the only pumpkin from our garden that acutally ripened in time for Halloween. (Not a good year for our pumpkins.) When Austin brought in the pumpkin, Rachel said, "Daddy, get a knife!" We chuckled about that one. I guess she was somehow familiar with the pumpkin carving process, though I don't know how.
6 comments:
What a cute ladybug! Kylie was a ladybug last year and the year before. It is a great costume. Warm too. That is so funny that she knew how to carve a pumpkin. I tell you, these little ones are SOOOOOO smart!
Awww, such a cute little ladybug!!
I love it when you can find a cute WARM costume for the little ones!!
That sounds like fun to trick-or-treat at the Zoo! Glad you guys had a happy Halloween!
Rachel is the cutest ladybug! I also love how you carved the pumpkin!
Hi there! I found your blog from Brandon and Mandee's! I'm so glad I did so I can keep up a little better with your cute family! It was so great to see you at Grandma's funeral. I'm so sorry we didn't get to talk more, but I hope you guys are doing great!
That pumpkin came from your garden?!? That's amazing!
So fun, that costume is just precious! I'm way impressed about growing your own pumpkins...we're so lame, we didn't even carve pumpkins this year! (c:
Post a Comment