Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scribbles

Rachel has been asking to color all the time lately. She loves to sit in her booster seat with a paper or coloring book. I really like the double-sided jumbo crayons because she has two colors in her hand and doesn't end up constantly requesting different colors. Her favorite crayon is the black and blue one. I thought this video was cute. Doesn't she look proud of herself?

4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

awwww, that's so cute! She is such a big girl! Kayston never really has LOVED to color...and when he does it's only for like 5 minutes.
We're excited to see you this weekend! That is, if you're not coming down here! ;)

Brandon and Mandee said...

That is way fun that she loves to color. She is so cute and really does look so proud of her drawing. I'll have to keep my eye out for some of those double sided crayons and let Brenna give them a try.

M said...

I'm glad that she likes to color on paper (as opposed to the wall, refrigerator, or kitchen floor)! Very cute.

Bryan and Sarah said...

That is such a cute video! You are such a nice mom! Rachel is so grown up, I can't believe it!