I took Rachel in for her 18-month pictures a few weeks ago. I thought she would do so much better now that she's a little older. (Ha! Wishful thinking!) She was impossible. We could barely get her to sit in one spot for more than 3 seconds. Smiling was even trickier. So, after a lot of work, we finally were able to salvage three decent pictures. Now we're working on the phrase "hold still" at home.
10 comments:
I love these pictures.. when she is older you will be glad they show so much personality.. besides do you really want to remember her posing.. just sitting there smiling.. or this.. it's all personality! I love it! "hold still" that's hilarious.. will you teach that to my son?
Yeah, believe me, it only gets worse the older they get. I took Kayston and Bry in a few weeks ago and it was a disaster!!! Kayston was pushing all the background buttons, sliding down the backgrounds, playing with ALL the props and he even snapped a few pictures while the photographer was positioning Brylee. Needless to say...I won't be doing that for a while.
Your pictures turned out cute, she is getting to be such a big girl.
You definitely got some cute ones! What a doll!
She is adorable. A friend of mine just had the same thing happen to her when she tried to take her daughter in for her 18 mo pictures. The photographer said it's just the age! LOL I can't wait! Ha!
I don't know if Steph or Ange has told you but I'm coming up there on the 6th of next month! Would you be able to get together for a little roommie reunion that evening? Let me know!
That's so funny! I guess I have lots of wiggles and running around to look forward to! The pictures turned out great, though!
Hi Krystal! It has been so long since I have talked with you! It was a lovely surprise to get your message the other day. I really need to call you back, I am really terrible at calling people! Your little one is precious! You and Austin both look very happy together! Cody and I are extemely happy with one another. It is lovely having your best friend as your life long partner! I will try to find time this weekend to call and spend time looking at your blog! It is a wonderful idea. In fact, you may have inspired me to begin one of our own...especially since my family lives so far away!
God bless!
So cute! You are lucky that she was at least happy for them...it's really bad when the only pictures you get are crying ones! (c: She is just so adorable that I don't think you could get bad pictures!
Her pictures are so cute! It looks like Rachel had fun taking them too! It was good to see you the other week. I miss you guys already!
Oh the drama of picture day!!! I am always stressed out by the end of the photo shoot. I love the middle picture. It is sweet.
She's a doll-- she can't be worse at taking pictures than our five-yr-old. He has no interest whatsoever. BTW, Jeana and Julie Wadsworth will be in town over the weekend, and want to get together. I couldn't find your number, so I thought I'd leave my email here, and if you happen to be available for lunch or something on Saturday with a group of the Pineview girls (also trying to get the Kulm twins, Sarah, and Becca Dial), write me at this email address: emilymurdock@gmail.com or my number is 346-1641. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment