Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Highlights

Get a load of this Santa. This is actually my brother-in-law, J.J. He showed up on Christmas Eve to surprise the little girls. I loved the over-abundance of facial hair. (But nobody recognized him.) What a great guy.
Rachel had a rough night on the 24th. (First night in a new bed is always like that.) She was a little dazed when we got up to open presents the next morning.

Enjoying her new ball pit. (Old kiddie pool + a discounted bag of balls = tons of fun)

Now we just have to find places for storing all of our new stuff. Gotta' love Christmas!

4 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

It looks like your Christmas was so fun! I love the ball pit idea; I'll have to do that for Jessie when she's older, especially because the McDonald's around here have no playplaces. That's fun of your brother-in-law to dress up as Santa. Rachel's is looking so cute and old! We love you guys!

Preston and Keri said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we didn't get too meet up with you guys while you were here. We just couldn't seem too get things together.

The ball pit really is a good idea. If i were a kid...I would be all over that!!:)
Have a Happy New Year!!
Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Rachel is so cute in the ball pit picture. That is a great idea.

The Lindquists said...

It is so great to read all about your cute little family! I'm so happy for you guys. I was visiting Kirsti and she showed me your blog.