Thursday, May 15, 2008

Arches National Park

We are waiting for the weather to get warm and stay warm! But we did manage to make a quick escape to Arches National Park last month. The weather was perfect. We were able to do a lot of hiking with Rachel on our back (can you see her legs hiding behind Austin?) She was such a good baby--it was unreal! This picture is the Delicate Arch. I figured that I needed to see Utah's unofficial state symbol since I am partly "Utahn." My mom and grandma stayed in the hotel room next to us. We were able to do some sightseeing together, but we spent most of the time with just our little threesome. It was a great trip.

10 comments:

Trenda said...

Hey stranger!I've been wondering what you have been up to! I didn't even know you had a baby. She is so cute! I'm glad you started a blog, so we can keep in touch. My blog is www.poulterfamily.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out any time you want! We are living in Riverton, UT now, so I want to make a trip to IF/Rexburg this summer and get together with you, Angela, and Steph! Let's plan something!

Krystal said...

Hey, Trenda! I've actually seen your blog (I found you on Alisha' list of friends.) Your kids are so grown up already! How fun! I would love to get together with you and the girls. Angela lives about a mile away from me now. Crazy!

Preston and Keri said...

Hey Crystal and Austin!
Glad to see your blog, it looks great.
Now we just need to get the rest of the Robertsons/Kesti on board. (I don't know how to spell their last name.)
We're excited to see you next weekend. Drive safe.

Preston and Keri said...

Hey Austin and Crystal!
Glad to see your blog, it looks great! Now we just need to get the rest of the Robertsons/Kesti on board. We're excited to see you next weekend. Drive safe.

Preston and Keri said...

o.k, so you're probably wondering why I sent 2 of the same comments right?
Well, when I just looked back at it, my comment wasn't there so I figured it didn't save it. Well after I wrote it again It said that it won't show up until you open it. Silly me!
Sorry about that, I'm a little slow.:)

Robin and Stephenie said...

I am so glad you found me I am going to add you to my blog friend. your little girl is so cute! she has gotten so big.

Brandon and Mandee said...

Awesome blog Krystal! You did a great job with it! Love the pics and can't wait to see rachel again. Your trip to Arches looked liked a lot of fun we will have to get down there sometime with our little family.

Alisha said...

Krystal! There you are, my long lost friend! It's great to see that you're doing well. Rachel is such a cutie! We're going to try to come to Utah for Christmas this year, it'll depend on how the babies are doing. It would be so fun for all of us to get together! You look great!

Cindy said...

Hello Robertson family!
I'm glad you guys have a blog! Its fun to see what everyone is up to! Congrats, Austin, on finishing your masters! I added you to my bloglist on my page- I hope thats okay!! Hope to hear from you soon! Cindy (Holst) Oleen

Our Family said...

I didn't realize when I logged into your blog that it would be a roommate reunion! I'm in...let's plan something!
Your trip looked like so much fun! I'm jealous cuz I am far from being in hiking-shape... at least I don't look like a basketball anymore!
Thanks for treating us to FHE the other night, Chad and I had a great time... what was the name of that game again? I'm going to have to practice so I don't look so foolish next time! Can I blame it on the pregnancy???